Thousands of businesses have increased their sales, growth and stability by selling overseas. We can help you explore the potential of exporting with guidance, services and support from the Department for International Trade.
Whether you’re an experienced exporter looking to expand your activities and break into new markets or are thinking of exporting for the first time (even if you think this might be just a few orders through your website), we can link you to the great range of support to help develop and grow your export activity.
There is a wide range of courses and workshops available to help to connect your business with international buyers.
Wherever you are on your journey, from securing your first overseas sale to developing a strategy that will help you to grow and succeed, our international experts are on hand to help you.
These fully-funded workshops will enable you to understand the benefits of selling abroad, what your company needs to do in order to position itself for long-term success and how to avoid the common pitfalls associated with exporting.
These free workshops covers all the basics that you should consider to make international trade a success for your business, including:
- The benefits of exporting
- The challenges encountered
- The ingredients of a successful export strategy
- Market research
- Establishing the right route to market
- Finding customers, agents and distributors
- The support available from the Department for International Trade
Coming up – Save the date:
- Doing Business in Africa- Tuesday 17 November, 10:30
- Doing Business in the Middle East- Tuesday 24 November, 10:30
- Africa Business Group Meeting- Thursday 26 November, 10:00
- Doing Business in the USA- Tuesday 3 December, 13:30
Additionally, we can help both member and non-member businesses trade internationally.
Our accredited export documentation services ensure exporters have the correct paperwork every time, avoiding lengthy delays and saving money.
Our export team are here to help you with the regulatory processes governing international trading and can processing the following documents:
- EC Certificates of Origin
- EUR1 Movement Certificates.
- ATR Certificates
- Arab-British Documents
Chamber members benefit with a significant discount on all international trade documentation.
To find out more or to book on to a workshop, please contact Cathrynn on 0845 2260040 or email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk