The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) replaced the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) in July 2016.
BEIS is responsible for business, industrial strategy, science, research and innovation, energy and clean growth and climate change.
- Consultation outcome: Future support for low carbon heatby HM Government on September 16, 2021 at 9:35 am
We're seeking views on options for the future support for low carbon heat, beyond the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
- Press release: Vaccine-carrying drones and self-driving cars: government fund backs cutting-edge innovationby HM Government on September 16, 2021 at 9:10 am
£3.7 million of funding has been given to 21 projects to propel cutting-edge innovation across the UK.
- Notice: Projects selected for the Regulators’ Pioneer Fundby HM Government on September 16, 2021 at 9:09 am
The Regulators' Pioneer Fund will invest £3.7 million in 21 projects led by regulators and local authorities to help create a UK regulatory environment that encourages business innovation and investment.
- Offices, factories and labsby HM Government on September 15, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Guidance for people who work in or run offices, factories, plants, warehouses, labs and research facilities and similar indoor environments.
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, nightclubs and takeaway servicesby HM Government on September 15, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Guidance for people who work in or run restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes, nightclubs or takeaways.