The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) replaced the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) in July 2016.
BEIS is responsible for business, industrial strategy, science, research and innovation, energy and clean growth and climate change.
- Notice: UK ETS Allocation Table for operators of installationsby HM Government on December 7, 2023 at 5:15 pm
This table contains a list of each installation’s free allocation for the 2021 to 2025 allocation period.
- Research: Evaluation of the Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) schemeby HM Government on December 7, 2023 at 10:36 am
Findings from evaluation research into the administration, delivery and impacts of the Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) main scheme and earlier pilot.
- Guidance: Oil and gas: offshore environmental legislationby HM Government on December 6, 2023 at 2:50 pm
Environmental regulations and guidance on offshore oil and gas exploration and production, offshore gas unloading and storage and offshore carbon dioxide storage activities
- Guidance: Oil and gas: EEMS databaseby HM Government on December 6, 2023 at 11:51 am
Access the Environmental and Emissions Monitoring System database to get data on oil rigs and other offshore installations around the UK.
- Guidance: Oil and gas: environmental submissions and determinationsby HM Government on December 6, 2023 at 11:51 am
Interested parties can review records of applications and statements submitted to OPRED as required by environmental regulations.