The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) replaced the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) in July 2016.
BEIS is responsible for business, industrial strategy, science, research and innovation, energy and clean growth and climate change.
- Notice: Public Sector Decarbonisation Schemeby HM Government on June 14, 2021 at 4:01 pm
The Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme provides grants for public sector bodies to fund heat decarbonisation and energy efficiency measures.
- Notice: Energy infrastructure development: applications under considerationby HM Government on June 14, 2021 at 3:51 pm
A list of energy infrastructure development applications currently under consideration.
- Guidance: Travel to Bulgaria for workby HM Government on June 14, 2021 at 2:40 pm
Check if you need a visa or permit to work in Bulgaria and how to get one if you do.
- Open consultation: Review of the schemes to compensate energy intensive industries for indirect emission costs in electricity pricesby HM Government on June 14, 2021 at 11:18 am
We're seeking views on the risk of carbon leakage due to the indirect emission cost from the UK Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) and compensation price support (CPS) mechanism plus feedback on sector eligibility and scheme design.
- Research: Smart Data: accreditation and customer experience guidelinesby HM Government on June 14, 2021 at 9:30 am
Smart Data research reports into accreditation of third party providers and customer experience guidelines.