Helping ambitious SMEs innovate and grow internationally, enterprise europe network is the world’s largest support network for SMEs with international ambitions, combining combine international business expertise with local knowledge to take your innovation into new markets.
With 3,000 local experts and more than 600 locations the network operates in over 60 countries worldwide – in Europe and beyond.
- The network’s database contains thousands of company profiles to find the perfect match
- Matchmaking events across Europe enable SMEs to meet potential business partners in person
- Company missions where we set up and prepare you for targeted international meetings with strong business prospects
Tailored expert advice on
- Doing business in other countries
- Identifying the best market opportunities for your business
- EU laws and standards
- Intellectual property
Facilitating SME feedback on EU rules
- Tailored support packages to steer you onto the fast track to success
- Advice and help for innovative SMEs to access research and innovation funding (H2020, SME Instrument, etc)
- KAM services for SME instrument beneficiaries
- Personalised support to help shape innovation potential into international commercial success
- Help in finding the right technology to improve your innovation
- Help in finding the finance need to grow
To access support of find out more visit een.ec.europa.eu or ring RTC North on 01925 607042.