Boost your business’s performance, resilience and long-term growth
Take your business to the next level with Help to Grow
Join other senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by Lancaster University Management School and other world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter. Develop your strategic leadership skills, and boost your business’s long-term growth.
Designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, this programme will support you to develop your strategic skills with key modules covering financial management, innovation and digital adoption. By the end of the programme, you will develop a tailored business growth plan to lead your business to its full potential.
When does the programme start?
The next cohort starts on 28th March 2023
What does the course involve?
Over the course of 12 weeks, you gain access to the following, as well as designing a unique Growth Action Plan for your business:
- Facilitated Online Sessions – Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions followed by an hour peer group call building on the session discussion with the opportunity to share experiences in a small group with other small business leaders participants
- Face-to-face Workshops – Four face-to-face practical and interactive case study workshops held on our Lancaster campus that occur every third week of the programme (typically in the afternoon from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- One-to-one Mentor Support – One-to-one support from a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan from module 3 onwards (up to 10 hours in total)
- Alumni Programme – Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
Who can take part?
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
To Join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director etc
- Commit to completing all sessions
Visit the Help to Grow webpage to enquire and access full course overview.