The Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) gives your business an instant link to local trade experts, reports and advice around the world.
The OMIS online service directly plugs into a huge global network of UK Embassies, Consulates and High Commissions, helping businesses access the best local support and business advice, including competitor analysis, market reviews, bespoke events and local help with business etiquette and culture. It also supplies extensive political and commercial contacts.
Overseas staff are at the heart of the service with local cultural understanding, market knowledge and extensive political and commercial contacts.
What are the business benefits?
Tailored to your individual requirements, the service guides you through the complicated process of breaking into new overseas markets, providing help at every stage – from early initial research to making your first market visit overseas.
- Identification, assessment and contacting of potential distributors, partners and contacts
- Market sector overviews
- Market analysis
- Appointment making with selected contacts or business partners
- Help with translation, business etiquette and culture
- Introductions to Chambers of Commerce and Trade Associations
- Arrangement of receptions, meetings & seminars where you can present your products & services
- Delivery and collection of tender documents
More help with exporting?
To access or find out more contact Catherynn Dunstan at:
Tel: 0844 257 8450