This fully funded support will give you the confidence and tools to lead a digital transformation project in your business. A bite size blended approach consisting of two face to face workshops, site visit, online coaching, and a rare opportunity to see the latest digital technologies at Amazon’s Fulfilment Centre.
You can now register your interest and reserve a place for the next cohort
Workshop 1 – 6th February 2024 – 9.45am to 2.45pm
Strategic context and tools to plan your digital project
- Understand how your digital project links to your company vision and business strategy
- Learn to use tools to develop your digital change strategy
- Develop awareness of different leadership styles
- Demonstration of Amazon’s Monitron – an end to end system for equipment monitoring
Workshop 2 – 14th February 2024 – 9.45am to 2.45pm
Skills for leading change and creating your change plan
- Understand Situational Leadership and your own leadership style
- Learn how to use Kotter’s 8 step process for leading change
- Create a change plan for your digital project
- Demonstration of data capture, analysis and visualisation
Both workshops will be held at the Amazon Fulfilment Centre in Bolton. The programme is fully funded but you do need to fit the Made Smarter eligibility criteria.
To register your interest and reserve a place click here