Background and aims
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce has for some years now run the Cumbria Business Growth Hub project. We now need to develop a training programme covering the whole of the county with the intention to start delivery from September 2019 for the next three years.
As part of this we are looking to develop a framework of experienced business trainers (individual trainers and/or training organisations) across a range of topics to facilitate and present training workshops across Cumbria. The Growth Hub programme is delivered around the county by Cumbria Chamber of Commerce with funding from Sellafield Limited, Carlisle City Council, South Lakeland District Council and the European Regional Development Fund.
Training/workshops delivered will need to be tailored to meet the needs of businesses looking to develop, grow and increase their supply chain activity.
Submissions should look to cover both full and half day options and we’re particularly interested in the below areas, but would be open to other suggestions:
- Productivity – techniques for improving
- Social media including getting more enquiries from your website/social media bootcamp
- Marketing in a day
- Bid writing & responding to tenders
- HR in a day
- Finance in a day
- Pitching your product
- Product management in a day
- Negotiation skills
- Managing for growth
You will be required to:
- Design and deliver any training/workshop materials, branded in line with Chamber and ERDF requirements
- Ensure clients participating in the training/workshops fully complete all relevant paperwork
- Work with the Chamber to generate interest in attending the training/workshops and engage people in signing up for support
Venue and refreshment costs will be arranged by the Chamber.
The successful organisation/individual will be responsible under the management of the Cumbria Business Growth Hub programme for designing, managing and delivering training, ensuring a highly professional service which meets the needs of participants and partners and contributes to the projects overall targets.
Responses are required no later than 9am on Monday 15th July 2019
Contact for responses
Submissions should be sent by email to Lesley Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org and marked ‘Confidential – Tender Enclosed’
For proof of delivery please ensure you obtain and retain both a delivery and read receipt for your email.
The intention is for successful/unsuccessful responses being sent week commencing 29th July 2019.