Do you work or supply to the Manufacturing sector? Are you an SME based in Cumbria?
Do you want to win more work but find it hard to open doors and speak to the right people?
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce have successfully launched the Supply Chain Opportunity Club, an exciting new initiative opening doors to future business opportunities for Cumbrian businesses.
After a flying start with the first event with TSP Engineering and a successful Meet the Buyer event with Booths Supermarkets, we are excited that several businesses are now on the journey to become suppliers.
Following on from such successes, the Club is delighted to announce the next event in partnership with Pirelli Tyres.
“Thanks to Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, we are taking part in a “supplier event” where we will meet local businesses in order to exchange information and possibly identify some potential business partners. This is a great opportunity to support the local supply chain and encourage businesses to come forward and engage with us” – Murat Tuzer – Purchasing Director
It takes place on:
Tuesday 16th April 2019
9.30am – 12.30pm
(including a site tour)
Pirelli Tyres, Dalston Road, Carlisle CA2 6AR
Who should attend?
Pirelli are keen to speak to the types of businesses listed below.
- Pipe fitters
- Machinery movers and installers
- Builders for small civil projects
- Construction companies for medium/large size projects (£0.5 to 10 million)
- Flooring systems
- Engineering companies – machined parts
- Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning
Why should I attend?
Businesses attending will be able to:
- Meet the procurement team
- Find out how to become an approved supplier to Pirelli
- Network with businesses with complementary products and services to generate new leads
- Get exclusive access to one-to-one sessions with the buying team
- Find out what business support is available from Cumbria Business Growth Hub and other partners
How do I register my interest for a place?
Priority will be given to types of businesses listed above. However, we welcome expression of interests from businesses who are keen to supply to Pirelli although places will not be guaranteed
To register your interest for the event and find out more about the Supply Chain Opportunity Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details including a brief description of your business. Please do provide a contact telephone number.
If you are successful, we will confirm your place by return.
Limited places for this event so do register early to avoid disappointment.
You can join the Supply Chain Opportunity Club here.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Get in Touch …
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0844 257 8450