Are you looking to drive more customers to your website?
Do you know how to successfully boost yourself and your business online?
Are you communicating effectively with your customers, generating qualified quality leads?
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub, 26th July, Newton Rigg Conference Centre, Penrith 10am to 4pm for this free one-day workshop for those businesses who already have an online presence, but aren’t seeing results.
What the day covers
- How to manage your online reputation
- Getting to grips with social media, mobile and location based services
- Conversations and communications online and how they connect with the offline world
- Development of a social media strategy
- Effective and efficient use of hashtags
By the end of the day you will know
- How to optimise your social media pages
- How to connect with existing customers
- How to make yourself easier to find
- How to use social media as a prospecting tool
- How to use free and low-cost tools to make social media simple
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £250.00.
To confirm your eligibility in order to book a place on the above workshop, or if you have any other questions or queries please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk.
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.