Ready to super charge your digital marketing?
Looking for some advanced tactics for reaching influencers and building customer engagement?
Needing to monitor your digital metrics and use analytics to improve campaign success?
Now that you’ve mastered the basics and started digital marketing, this course looks at how you can monitor, enhance and super-charge your digital marketing.
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub 31st July, Newton Rigg Conference Centre, Penrith 10am to 4pm for this free one-day workshop for a more in-depth course digital marketing working, suitable for people who understand the basics of how to create a website, run a campaign and know what PPC and SEO stand for, but want to get more strategic in how they get a return for their digital marketing efforts.
What the day covers
- Using tools to monitor, analyse and improve your digital marketing
- Creating a truly strategic approach to digital marketing
- Digital marketing driven by in-depth customer insight for improved outcomes
- Linking your digital marketing to competitor analysis, customer experience and quality management
- Mapping and predicting trends
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £350.00.
To confirm your eligibility in order to book a place on the above workshop, or if you have any other questions or queries please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk.
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.