Are you interested in finding out about Public Sector Framework Contracts?
Are you an SME based in Cumbria?
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce have successfully launched the Supply Chain Opportunity Club, a new initiative already achieving success in opening doors to business opportunities for Cumbrian businesses.
We have hosted several successful Meet the Buyer events in the last six months which have resulted in several businesses now supplying or on their journey to supply some of the largest companies in the county.
We are delighted to be supporting Cumbria County Council with their Capital Works Framework Supplier Information Event.
It takes place on:
Wednesday 29th May 2019
Session 1: 10am to 12pm Download the event flyer HERE
Session 2: 2pm to 4pm Download the event flyer HERE
CREA, Redhills Lane, Penrith CA11 0DT
What is the framework:
The Capital Works Framework is the Council’s main procurement route to appoint external contractors to undertake construction works for Highways, Civil Engineering and Property capital schemes. The typical value of the projects is between £50,000 to £5m.
Types of projects include:
- Schools maintenance and new build schemes
- Corporate property maintenance, refurbishment and extensions
- Highway improvement schemes
- Cycleway and footpath schemes
- Flood protection and drainage schemes
- Bridges and structures repair and maintenance
Why should I attend?
Businesses attending will be able to:
- Meet the procurement team
- Get an overview of the framework, its purpose, its scope and its objectives
- Network with businesses with complementary products and services to generate new leads
- Opportunities for questions and feedback
- Find out what business support is available from Cumbria Business Growth Hub
Who should attend?
Contractors interested in tendering to be on the framework, who are experienced in the delivery of low and medium value highways, civil engineering or property works and have a track record of working in Cumbria, with local authorities or similar contexts.
Ideally, you should be a company director and or a decision maker responsible for sales and tendering activity.
Why not join the Supply Chain Opportunity Club so you receive future information about contract opportunitiesP