Are you an SME based in Cumbria? Have you thought about the benefits of introducing electric vehicles into your business?
Join the University of Cumbria for a day of networking and innovation, February 26-9:30 am – 3:30 pm.
During this fast-paced, interactive workshop you’ll discover the issues and opportunities around using electric vehicles (EV) within your organisation. You’ll also meet other businesses in Cumbria who have ‘gone electric’ and develop an understanding of how your business could also benefit.
By the end of the session you will understand the business case for planning or starting to introduce electric vehicles into your business. And you may have made some new business contacts too!
This workshop will help your business to:
- Understand the business case for Electric Vehicles (EV’s) for your business
- Where appropriate start planning the introduction of EV’s in your business
- Learn about the changing EV infrastructure in Cumbria
- Reduce impact on the environment and reduce CO2
- Build business partnerships and collaborations that will collectively help to create the change to a cleaner environment.
This workshop is for small and medium sized enterprises in Cumbria. It will be fast-paced and interactive, encouraging exciting collaborations between organisations as well as innovative solutions.
Contributors to be confirmed but will include:
- Helen Acott EST Fleet Support Manager
- Mathew Kiziuk, Head of Marketing NW, Renault
- Will Adams, Manager, DSG Morecambe (Renault, Hyundai, Dacia)
- Phil Davies, Cumbria Action for Sustainability (CAfS)
- Simon Brace, Lakes Electric Delivery Service (LEDS)
- Al Wilson, Centre for Leadership Performance (CfLP)
- Daniel Heery, Cybermoor
- Will Madden / Sue Gilbertson, Charge my Street
- Helen Moore – Head of Fleet Management Energy Saving Trust
- Tim Martin – Zapinamo
Booking link: https://universityofcumbria.eventbrite.co.uk
For further information, please contact Glyn Griffiths, Cumbria Innovations Platform Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org