Being able to show how you can deliver PROJECTS within ‘time, cost and quality’ is CRITICAL to the success of your business when tendering for future work.
Whatever size of projects you’re bidding for – the end result is the same.
“Your achievement reflects the extent to which you can show how the way you deliver the work meets your client’s requirements”.
The focus of this Quality Management/Assurance Plan workshop is to create and develop plans to ensure that your work meets the requirements of the client. Also, that through these plans you can continuously measure the quality of the work you deliver and manage it to the highest possible standard.
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub on this one-day highly interactive and participatory workshop, delivered in plain English. You will also have the opportunity to create your own quality plans as part of it.
Tuesday 21st August 2018
9.30 to 16.30
ENERGUS, Blackwood Road,
Lillyhall Industrial Estate, Workington
Cumbria, CA14 4JW
Why should I attend?
In this competitive environment, you need to demonstrate your ability to deliver on TIME, on BUDGET and with complete client SATISFACTION. If you don’t your COMPETITORS will!!
How much will it cost?
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to *eligible businesses and are funded by the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £472.
- What is the purpose(s) of Quality Management/Assurance?
- How to create a Quality Plans (including identifying and overcoming barriers to doing so)
- How to use your Quality Plans to WIN contracts
- How you can use Quality Plans to improve and strengthen your business performance and achieve your targets
- Exploring different approaches to ‘doing’ Quality Plans and identifying the most appropriate for your business
- How to review your Quality Plans to keep them current and relevant
Who should attend?
- SME Business Owners/ Senior Managers
- Project Managers and Project Team members
- Quality Assurance professional
- Operations Managers
- Any other persons who may be responsible for tendering for contracts
How do I book my FREE place? (Do you meet the eligibility criteria?)
(One place per business only)
*Eligibility requirements for businesses:
1. You must trade business to business (B2B)
2. Your business employ 250 or less (full time equivalent)
3. Your business must be based in Cumbria
4. You MUST commit to TWELVE hours of business support assistance. Attendance of 1 workshop (6 hours) will give you a further 6 hours practical 1-2-1 business support with a specialist business adviser to support your business growth OR attendance a further workshop to complete your 12 hours. This must be completed by Dec 2018.
5. Businesses which have not already received at least 12 hours support or £1,000 subsidy through the current ERDF Growth Hub project (since December 2015) will be prioritised
To confirm your eligibility and book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email to confirm your place.
Place are limited so will be allocated on a first come first served basis