Are you looking for cost effective ways to improve brand awareness and engage with your customers?
Do you know how to use social media to generate more traffic to your website and enhance your SEO rankings?
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub, 23rd July, Hallmark Hotel, Carlisle or 1st August, Castle Green Hotel, Kendal, 10am to 4pm for this free one-day workshop to find out how social media is helping businesses to grow across the world.
Good Social Media is about much more than just positing content, and engaging with your audience. The only way to ensure you’re getting the biggest bang for your buck is to utilise the various analytics programmes offered by the social media platforms. Alongside Google’s own analytics platform this will enable you to establish the techniques which are generating the best ROI.
What the day covers
- Understand how to use the most popular Social Media Platforms
- Know how to generate content which engages your potential customers
- Be able to measure Social Media engagement and understand what to do with those results
- Understand the range of analytics offered on the major Social Media platforms
- Be able to better track marketing campaigns using free analytics tools
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £350.00.
To confirm your eligibility in order to book a place on the above workshop, or if you have any other questions or queries please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk . Please indicate which day you would prefer to book on.
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.