The use of agents and distributors to enter international markets is common. But is it the best method for you? And if it is, how can you build and manage a network of these trade multipliers?
This interactive workshop, delivered by Tony Brown, International Trade Adviser, will provide background theory and practical advice in this business critical area.
The topics covered will include:
- The difference between agents and distributors
- Other possible routes to market
- How to find the right agents and distributors for your business
- What to consider before appointment – what are the predictors for success?
- What should be included in an agreement?
- How do you set targets?
- How do you manage your network and motivate them?
- Terminating an agreement without getting sued.
Date and Time
Thursday 4th October 2018, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Castle Green Hotel, Castle Green Lane, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6RG
Get in Touch
To find out more contact Catherynn Dunstan at:
Tel: 0844 257 8450