The Supply Chain Opportunity Club is delighted to announce its next event in partnership with Booths Supermarkets.
If you are directly or indirectly working in the Food & Drink sector, please register your place now.
Priority will be given to Cumbrian food and drinks businesses and their supply chain.
Save the Date
Venue: North Lakes Hotel, Penrith
Date: Tuesday 29 January 2019
Time: 9.30 to 12:30
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the Head Buyer and the buying team
- Find out how to supply to Booths, getting your business retail-ready
- Network with businesses with complimentary products and services to generate new leads
- Exclusive access in 1-2-1 sessions with the buying team and the chance to ask questions relevant to your business
- Find out what business support is available from Cumbria Business Growth Hub and other partners to help you grow your business
Find out more about doing business with Booths here
Book Your Place!
To secure your place at the event please email Eva Chua, Supply Chain Development Manager at Cumbria Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com
Photo Gallery: TSP Engineering Event
Take a look at our gallery of pictures taken at our first Supply Chain Opportunity Club event in November 2018.
You’ll see how informal the sessions are and you’ll be able to speak directly to the buying team to discuss how you might work with Booths.