Are you looking to invest in your workforce?
Would an external analysis of your training needs be beneficial?
Then look no further than our Workforce Development service which offers experienced, knowledgeable, and impartial support to review your skills needs and access relevant training more effectively.
Support offered includes (but isn’t limited to):
- Support to assess your people development plans and funding requirements in line with your business plan and financial forecasts
- Working with SMEs to undertake Training Needs Analyses, produce training plans and budgets and, ideally, embed this learning in the business
- Helping businesses to identify and source relevant training and development, which may be funded or paid for, engaging with the Skills Hub and wider providers
- Bringing together groups of businesses to enable sufficient cohort sizes delivery/cost effective delivery, and where appropriate arrange bespoke delivery
- Engaging with training providers to ensure their own awareness and understanding of the options available
- Supporting activities to raise the awareness and understanding of training options in the business community
You can take advantage of all of this or just the parts you need.
Ray McCreadie of LEAN TeamGB is heading up delivery of this service and is keen to support Cumbrian SMEs and share his wealth of knowledge and experience.
View Ray’s profile.
Anyone interested in accessing the Workforce Development Service should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 257 84 50.