This ten-month programme is a unique collaboration of three world-class manufacturers: BAE Systems, Siemens and Rolls-Royce, who have co-designed this innovative programme with Lancaster University Management School (LUMS).
The objective is to support and invest in the key decision-makers of tomorrow – to give them access to the latest techniques, thinking and research.
The programme includes:
- Online workshops with shadowing opportunities to stimulate and challenge and encourage observational learning and benchmarking against best practice
- Individual mentoring from a highly experienced manager from our industrial partners providing coaching and support
- Unparalleled access to gold standard manufacturing organisations and the leaders that have transformed the workplace
- Action learning sets to address business issues in a facilitated, confidential group setting
- Business benchmarking and action planning for the future
- Online forums to share, discuss and access resources
- Masterclasses and Leadership Insights delivered by world-class speakers
- Empower staff – transforming management practice, developing leadership skills and adopting modern work practices delivered through a unique experiential learning programme
- Develop a support network with other owner/managers – collaborate with like-minded peers to build a more productive future together
- Exposure to world-class manufacturing environments will enable you to formulate high-performance workplace strategies. Benchmark against best in class organisations and develop a measurable action plan for continuous improvement
This programme is targeted at key decision-makers of businesses based in the North West.
This programme is delivered by Lancaster University Management School and has received significant investment from the industrial partners, both in its design and finance. As a result, the subsidised cost of this programme is £2,500 per delegate.
How to apply:
For specific information about the programme please visit: www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums/ptp