Additional help is available to businesses in Allerdale, thanks to funding from Allerdale Borough Council.
This support is focused primarily on those in the visitor economy, retail and personal services businesses (such as hairdressing and fitness) – because these sectors have been identified by the council as most severely affected over the longest timescale by the pandemic.
You can choose from one of two great support packages:
- A choice of sector specific online workshops on topics such as:
- developing and implementing forward strategies to survive, recover and move forward positively
- reducing costs and increasing margins in a socially distanced world
- customer service challenges and opportunities
- social media and online for your business
Followed by 1-2-1 advice (delivered remotely) to help you take implement actions identified in the workshops.
Upcoming workshops include:
Free* Chamber membership for one year, enabling you to access free 1-2-1 legal and HR advice from dedicated professionals whenever you need it. This can help you through things like redundancies, changes to working practices and much more. You can also benefit from a range of other member services.
Whichever you choose we’ll also link you with any other support available in line with your needs and interests.
*For larger businesses (over 10 employees) support may be subsidised rather than free.
To access sector specific online workshops followed by 1-2-1 advice, please email email@example.com
To access free Cumbria Chamber of Commerce membership, please click here.
Cumbria Business Growth Hub is also holding a supply chain event with Allerdale Borough Council.
Procurement at Allerdale Borough Council
If you want to open doors and do more business with Allerdale Borough Council, join us to learn more about:
- The vision for Allerdale – Impact of Council contracts
- Understanding of procurement
- What things does the Council buy?
- Guidance on key activities
- registering and using the Chest
- Confidence to be able to apply for Council Contracts
To book your place at this online supply chain event please email firstname.lastname@example.org – only one place per business.