We help businesses, throughout England, develop clean and green products, services and processes through access to research expertise and facilities at our three regional university hubs:
- Northern hub: Liverpool John Moores University
- South East hub: Green Growth Platform – University of Brighton
- South West hub: Greentech South – University of Portsmouth
We are funded through Research England to work across England with organisations of any size. Our available support consists of:
- Innovation discovery: Meet with our innovation team to explore your R&D plans and needs.
- Specialist University expertise and facilities: We will identify and link you to the most relevant academic experts and support the planning of your innovation project.
- Innovation and R&D funding: Our team will advise on funding options and support your application to enable your project to have the best chance of success.
- Innovation project delivery: Research Projects can be delivered in a range of different ways to best suit your needs, timescale and budget. We will be with you at every step of the way to ensure your project stays on track. Examples include testing, Knowledge Transfer Partnership, collaborative research, contract research, industry focused PhDs and Eng Ds, student projects and placements.
- Commercialisation and Investment Readiness support: Once you have successfully developed a marketable product or service, our Commercialisation and Investment Readiness support team is on hand to guide you through the complex process of getting your innovation to market and creating real commercial and environmental benefit.
Businesses can access support and expertise across any hub, as a truly connected green business network offering a wide range of expertise, including:
- Materials and waste
- Built environment
- Cyber security
- Digital innovation and AI
- Data analytics
- Rapid prototyping
Among the benefits to businesses are:
- Being part of a national network of innovative, environmentally focused businesses across the UK.
- Regional delivery hubs in the North, South West and South East.
- A one-stop-shop to help you develop, fund, test and commercialise new products and services.
- Transforming your innovative ideas into commercialised products and services with the support of industry experts, business advisors, investment specialists and leading academics.
- Connecting and collaborating with fellow innovators.
- Keeping up to date on business funding, events, opportunities and sector news.
- Coming soon: business grant finder, member directory, jobs board and opportunities board.