The Brexit Toolkit is designed to help businesses deal with trade and migration issues arising as a result of Brexit.
The self-audit trade tool delivers a report to help companies plan for the cost of trading with the EU after the UK leaves the EU.
There is also a new migration section, which helps businesses future proof their workforce against new legislation and settlement rules.
You can find out the:
– tariff code of your product
– duty amounts of the components or finished items bought or sold
– options available to colleagues who have migrated to the UK and implications for UK workers posted to the EU
– practical guidance for employers relating to EU workers and their rights to work in the UK
– an easy to understand report of cost implications and operational considerations when importing or exporting
– relevant, timely guidance, created by experts with vast experience in a range of related fields
Access the Toolkit here.