Northern Powerhouse Offshore Energy Trade Mission to the Netherlands 7 – 10 October 2019
About the event
The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites businesses from across the Northern Powerhouse region to express their interest to join a trade mission to the Netherlands and the Offshore Energy Exhibition 2019 in Amsterdam.
The mission is ideal for business working in the offshore energy sector who are wanting to explore opportunities in the Dutch market.
Why you should attend
- All travel and accommodation included in the cost of £249.00
- Match-making event with Dutch buyers facilitated by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
- Access to the Offshore Energy Exhibition Amsterdam 2019 (Conference access available at an additional cost)
- Cost-effective, risk-free insight to a key trading market
- Export focused market and sector briefing
- Access to the trade mission lounge and meeting space
- Support by DIT, the Netherlands British Chamber of Commerce and Team Humber Marine Alliance
The Dutch central government is aiming to ensure that 14% of all energy used in the Netherlands is sustainable by 2020 and 16% by 2023. This represents a great opportunity for Northern Powerhouse companies in a key trading market for the UK.
Delegates will receive support in advance of and after the mission from both, DIT and Netherlands British Chamber of Commerce representatives.
The three day programme will give businesses the opportunity to explore the Dutch marketplace and look at the possibilities for UK businesses in the offshore energy sector.
In addition, attending the exhibition will give delegates the added bonus of meeting industry influencers at one of Europe’s leading offshore energy events.
The trade mission is open to businesses from the Northern Powerhouse region working in the offshore energy sector. Due to the popularity of the mission we can only allow one delegate per company and small or medium-sized enterprise with less than 250 employees who do not exceed €50 million in annual turnover.
This is a mission with great value for money and may open up some great opportunities for your business.
Get in Touch
To find out more contact Catherynn Dunstan at: Email: Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk Tel: 0844 257 8450