Do you want to find out how other businesses do it? Or share with other Cumbrian businesses?
If you are a small or medium sized family business, then don’t miss this opportunity to spend some time in another business learning a particular topic or focusing more widely.
And whatever your size and whether you are a family business or not, why not open your doors to someone from a family business? You can gain new insight from this experience to!
Placement benefits include the opportunity to:
- broaden your experience and skills
- improve your business knowledge
- develop ideas to help you business grow and compete
- gain valuable insights on what can be achieved in a like-minded family business or SME
- make valuable new business contacts
Hosting benefits include the opportunity to:
- share best practice and successes
- see your own family business or SME through fresh eyes
- deliver and enhance your CSR objectives
- build a long-lasting relationship with a family owned business
Placements can be as short as a day or as long as you like, it’s up to you to agree between you.
To take part or to find out more please call Michelle on 0845 226 0040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to the Growth Hub’s Suzanne Caldwell talking about the scheme on That’s TV Cumbria (Freeview Channel 8).