Do you want to find out how other businesses do it? Or share with other Cumbrian businesses?
If you are a small or medium sized family business, then don’t miss this opportunity to spend some time in another business learning a particular topic or focusing more widely.
And whatever your size and whether you are a family business or not, why not open your doors to someone from a family business? You can gain new insight from this experience to!
Placement benefits include the opportunity to:
- broaden your experience and skills
- improve your business knowledge
- develop ideas to help you business grow and compete
- gain valuable insights on what can be achieved in a like-minded family business or SME
- make valuable new business contacts
Hosting benefits include the opportunity to:
- share best practice and successes
- see your own family business or SME through fresh eyes
- deliver and enhance your CSR objectives
- build a long-lasting relationship with a family owned business
Placements can be as short as a day or as long as you like, it’s up to you to agree between you.
We have some great Cumbrian businesses involved both large and small including: Thomas Grahams, Out of Eden, Story Contracting, Cranstons, Ginger Bakers, Playdale Playgrounds, TSP Engineering and RPS Partnership just to name a few!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, to take part or to find out more please call Michelle on 0845 226 0040 or email email@example.com
Listen to the Growth Hub’s Suzanne Caldwell talking about the scheme on That’s TV Cumbria (Freeview Channel 8).