The UK has left the EU customs union and single market.
There are new rules for businesses that came into force on 1 January 2021 which require immediate action. If you do not take action now, there is a risk that your business operations will be interrupted.
This webinar from The Department for International Trade (DIT) will help UK businesses understand the new trading rules.
You will learn about:
- The UK’s Global Tariff for imports
- Trade Agreements
- UK’s Generalised Scheme of Preferences
- Government Procurement Agreement
- Exports of dual use items from GB to EU
- Trade Remedies
- Reporting Market Access Barriers
In our webinar on Wednesday 20th January, you will hear from:
- Graham Zebedee, Director, Continuity Negotiations and Development, Department for International Trade (DIT)
- Martin Cook, Deputy Director, UK Regions, Department for International Trade (DIT)
- Chris Barton CMG, Director, UK-EU Goods Negotiations, Task Force Europe
- Claire Wilson, Stakeholder Engagement, Customs and Border Design, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Benedict Lucken, Business Readiness Team Leader, Trade and Investment Negotiations Directorate (Manufactured Goods), The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
This session includes time for a moderated Q&A.
We will be adding and promoting new events as they are confirmed. These will feature guest speakers from BEIS and HMRC and will be announced closer to the event date.
For information on how to register for this event, please email Catherynn at Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk