Are you looking to use digital channels to make the most of opportunities for growth across global markets?
In this session, we will cover the importance of Google Analytics and how to set up tracking to drive success for your business. We will also show you how to find out what has been working well on your website and what should be improved.
In the second half of the session, we will look at the key areas of search engine optimisation (SEO) that can improve the ranking of your website. We will discuss some technical elements of SEO but in an accessible way and with actionable takeaways.
Finally, we will discuss how to perform keyword research and what are the most common mistakes to avoid.
Join The Department for International Trade and Footprint Digital to understand how to drive more traffic to your website and how to optimise it for search engines to improve your ranking.
In the webinar we will cover:
- Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- How to boost your business rankings on Google
To make the most of this webinar, you will ideally have previous online experience with either an existing marketplace or your own online site.
Your presenter will be Reuben Marshall, Technical SEO at Footprint Digital.
This is the second in a series of “Digital Drop-In” events hosted by the Department for International Trade and delivered by Footprint Digital:
- Thursday, 20th May 10am – How to utilise paid adverts to explore new international markets and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) to turn visitors into customers.
- Thursday, 3rd June 10am – How Social Media can be utilised to build your brand in international markets and what a Digital Marketing Manager can do about climate change (Digital Sustainability).
- Thursday, 10th June 10am – How to utilise Email Marketing to develop new business opportunities in international markets and how Project Management is the key to digital success internationally.
If you’d like to register for this webinar, or future webinars, please contact Catherynn Dunstan at email@example.com.