Ever wondered why some people pay a lot more for similar or even inferior products just because of the brand? Why can some companies charge a premium for a product or service the same as yours?
This workshop is for anyone in a leadership or management role who knows they can influence the direction the organisation is taking.
Join the Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Hazel Lowndes – CEO of Ginger Dog Organisational Development 19th September, 10am to 4pm, Newton Rigg, Penrith, if you would like to see how to sustainably differentiate yourselves from your competitors.
During this informative and highly enjoyable day you will learn:
- Why customers buy preferentially, even though the price is higher
- How to differentiate yourself through having a worthwhile purpose that connects to your market
- Uncover your organisations genuine purpose
- Understand how the market and customers are changing
- How to make price less sensitive for customers
- How to align your customer service so that it supports your purpose
- How to inspire and motivate your team to get behind and drive your purpose
- How to apply the psychology of ‘lifestyle branding’ to your business, even in heavily commercial or industrial sectors
This very practical day with lots of action and interaction, will leave you with an inspiring plan of purposeful action that will really make a difference to how you, your people and your customers feel about why you’re in business.
For more information regarding Ginger Dog OD Ltd please visit their website Ginger Dog
The delegate rate for this full day workshop is £95 +VAT members / £145 +VAT non-members. To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me email@example.com.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org