78% of decision-makers report having arranged an appointment or attending an event as a result of a cold email or call
Building relationships and promoting products and/or services over the telephone within a specific timeframe takes both skill and commitment. Whether the objective of a call is to make a sale, extend an exhibition invitation to a client or to arrange a meeting, the focus is on structuring the perfect call and building an instant rapport along with identifying needs before the selling process begins.
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Justine Douglas of CTS, 7th November, 9:30am to 4:30pm – Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, Lowther Street, Carlisle.
Delegates will be given a template to work through during the workshop and time will be set aside to practice each stage of the call. At the end of the workshop each delegate will leave with a completed call structure tailored to their specific call objective. Delegates will be able to refer to this structure every time they make a sales call.
This workshop focuses on the B2B environment and will equip individuals with basic skills and knowledge required to effectively promote products and services over the telephone and is aimed at the following: –
- Anyone who is new to a Telesales role
- Anyone who has been asked to carry out Telesales in addition to their existing duties
- Anyone who is currently selling over the telephone however has never attended any Telesales training
*This will be a practical session and delegates are asked to come to the workshop with a specific call objective in mind as they will use this example throughout the day.
At the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:-
- Understand the importance of selling over the telephone
- Identify the different stages of the selling cycle
- Recognise ways to generate leads
- Understand the importance of structuring a call
- Establish how to build an instant rapport
- Identify different questioning techniques
- Identify barriers including the gatekeeper and learn effective ways to overcome barriers
- Understand the importance of language and voice skills and how these can impact the customer’s final decision
- Identify at least 3 common objections and recognise how to effectively handle each objection
- Recongise how and when to effectively close the sale
- Understand the all-important “follow up”
- The delegate rate for this two day workshop is £95 + VAT members / £145 +VAT non-members.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com