This is a 2- part course 3 days in June + 2 days in July.
People who are successful don’t just have good ideas and work hard – they know how to get the best from themselves and from other people. This course focuses on the development of personal and interpersonal skills to improve the performance and productivity of those individuals and the people that report into them.
In addition, in a competitive labour market, development of people is not only about maximising productivity and profitability, it is an important factor in retaining them and keeping them motivated.
Previous delegates have experienced
- Feeling more assertive, persuasive and in control in work meetings
- Having a more flexible style/approach when handling difficult customers/colleagues
- Taking time to consider and deliver an appropriate response to work issues and avoiding the ‘knee-jerk’ reaction
- Having improved self confidence and self image which has enabled them to perform better in their roles
- Improved ability to manage and motivate their teams through better communication and regular quality, feedback
- Being able to advise and help other colleagues in their handling of situations