Today’s complex environment requires leaders who can face an uncertain world with a steady hand, an inspiring vision, an ability to adapt and to lead with an authentic presence.
Working with regional growth leaders in virtual, small groups you will:
- Learn through activity, reflection and consideration
- Explore your mental models and discover fresh perspectives
- Develop plans, approaches and strategies to accelerate your leadership effectiveness
- Reconnect with your purpose and vision
- Learn and be able to instantly apply relevant tools and techniques supported by expert facilitators
- Experience practical, co-coaching sessions
Who can attend:
This series is open to Cumbria based business who are either:
- Participating in the Peer Network Programme through Cumbria Chamber
- Eligible for support through Cumbria Business Growth Hub
- Eligible for support through the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership
(For qualifying businesses there’s no charge to attend)
1. Fresh Thinking Leadership – Friday, 12th November, 2021, 9am-12.30pm
‘Master the tools to unleash fresh thinking’
- Challenge your mental models and apply new ways of thinking
- Look at challenges and opportunities with a fresh perspective for a totally different outcome
- Discover and practice fresh thinking tools and techniques
2. White Water Leadership – Wednesday, 1st December, 1-4.30pm.
‘Craft your leadership brand to engage, empower and inspire’
- Consider and explore the requirements of leadership in the context of uncertainty and change
- Explore and develop your white water leadership skills
- Develop your personal white water leadership proposition
3. Leading into the Future – Tuesday, 14th December, 1-4.30pm
‘Lead into the future with a real sense of purpose’
- Explore, create and develop your vision for you, your team, your business
- Consider the requirements of leadership in the context of your future vision
- Determine the key steps you need to take as you lead into the future
You must attend all 3 sessions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
Qualified Executive Coach, Marketer & Business Advisor
Julie is a Director/Senior Executive with training and coaching experience working with over 1500 leaders and teams across the UK, Europe, USA & India.
Julie provides breakthrough performance solutions, developing leaders and enabling teams to overcome challenges, bring about successful change and accelerate business performance. She helps clients navigate through challenging times, when leadership feels lonely and environments feel uncertain. Using a blended approach, Julie supports leaders to shape their purpose, direction and brand.
Business Adviser, Coach, Facilitator & Trainer
Sarah is an experienced Company and Business Development Director with a demonstrable history of working with high growth businesses.
Sarah has a wealth of experience in knowledge exchange, commercialisation and project management. She is skilled in sales and business development, team development, organisational development, and culture change. Sarah supports leaders looking to develop new ideas, technologies and innovations.