There is no doubt that social media should be a tool within every business marketing toolkit, but many businesses still struggle to get past the concept of ‘push’ marketing and using it as a broadcasting tool.
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub and DigiEnable for a workshop full of tips and examples of how to truly engage on social media, looking at simple methods to increase the effectiveness of your content, and examining the usefulness of paid-for services available on various social media platforms.
Being held on Thursday 26th September at the Castle Green Hotel in Kendal from 10 am to 4 pm, by the end of the workshop you will know:
- How businesses of varying sizes are using social media
- Online connections and how to gain them
- Tips and tricks on business tools available for social media
- Comparisons of various platforms for effectiveness
- How to consider social media to boost your business aims
As there are only 25 places available, places will be offered to those needing to complete 12hrs or new Growth Hub clients (lunch and refreshments will be provided). Eligibility criteria also apply.
Please note you may be charged for non-attendance.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 257 84 50