Eligible businesses can access a great package of support including:
- Business review leading to a personalised action plan
- One-to-one expert advice across a range of specialisms (marketing, sales, production, HR, finance, digital and more)
- Action plan implementation subsidy link
- Cumbria Forum development programme link
- Family Business Network link
- Funding search tool link
- Supply chain support link
- Linkage into other relevant support
Get started on our Business Start-Up pages.
The BSUS scheme has helped 1,200 individuals looking to start a business. More than 540 have started so far, with more in the pipeline. It has also assisted 340 young businesses and generated £80m GVA for Cumbria.
We deliver a free countywide business start-up programme to point you in the right direction to achieving business success.
Designed specifically for people thinking of starting in business and young businesses in their first three years of trading, this comprehensive package of support is exactly what you need to get your new business off the ground.
Cumbria ERDF Business Start-Up Support (BSUS) is delivered by partners led by Cumbria Chamber of Commerce as part of Cumbria Business Growth Hub.