Developing your Sales People
Whatever your business, effective sales people are critical to its success.
Effective sales people need to:
- Be able to build good customer relationships
- Understand your market and competition
- Understand the features and benefits of your products and services
- Understand what your unique selling points are
- Be able to close the sale
Sales training is a proven way to help your team develop and it is always beneficial to learn from the experience of others
They also need to be organised, have good empathy and communication skills, and be able to create a desire for your products and services – overcoming any resistance in the process.