As the UK’s Innovation Agency, Innovate UK drives growth by working with companies to des-risk, enable and support innovation. To do this we work to:
- determine which science and technology developments will drive future economic growth
- meet UK innovators with great ideas in the fields we’re focused on
- fund the strongest opportunities
- connect innovators with the right partners they need to succeed
- help our innovators launch, build and grow successful businesses
As part of this we run funding competitions throughout the year. Visit InnovateUK for details of our live funding competitions.
Find out more about Innovate UK – www.gov.uk/government/organisations/innovate-uk
Innovate UK is an executive non-departmental public body sponsored by the Department of Business Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
InnovateUK has updated the information on Knowledge Transfer Partnerships including information on How To Apply and latest contact details for Knowledge Transfer Advisers around the country.
See the latest update here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/knowledge-transfer-partnerships-what-they-are-and-how-to-apply