Within the NEA scheme you can now take advantage of workshops to give your business a boost and help keep your finances on track.
The marketing workshops cover:
- Steps for creating a marketing plan
- Creating a marketing budget
- Marketing tips for start-ups
- Social media and top tips for use
- Setting a selling price
Topics covered through the finance sessions include:
- Introduction to cashflow management
- Keeping records/bookkeeping
- Keep the money flowing
- Pricing your products or services
- Contingency planning
- Tax and self employment
- Bank account
- Credit control
Workshops are held regularly around the county in Barrow, Carlisle, Kendal, Penrith & Workington, running from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Workshops coming up soon include:
New dates coming soon!
To book your place call us on 0845 226 0040.